Friday, February 24, 2012

Guess who's back? Back again?

It's been far too long, kids, but I missed this blog a whole damned lot. So now I'm back from outer space, and just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face. But fear not, for I have returned, this time for good. Why? A few things:
  • I miss blogging in general. I got busy with work and life and other junk, but the back of my brain the whole time was all, "Bitch, why aren't you doing any FUN writing?"
  • I miss blogging about bacon. It's nice to get paid for writing, but another part of the back of my brain was all, like, "baconbaconbaconBACONbaconBACONNNN..."
  • I miss EATING bacon...or I DID, until I realized that bacon is not totally horrible for you. Seven crispy strips of Nueske's finest has the same amount of Weight Watchers points as a Whopper Jr. from ol' Bee Kay; a BLT on light wheat toast with reduced-fat mayo is the same, calorie-wise, as a tuna salad sammich, and it's way more satisfying.
  • I'm entering the 2012 Nueske's Amateur Bacon Cook-off at Baconfest Chicago, and I am going to kick all comers square in the buttocks with my fabulous entry.
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment