Friday, February 24, 2012

Guess who's back? Back again?

It's been far too long, kids, but I missed this blog a whole damned lot. So now I'm back from outer space, and just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face. But fear not, for I have returned, this time for good. Why? A few things:
  • I miss blogging in general. I got busy with work and life and other junk, but the back of my brain the whole time was all, "Bitch, why aren't you doing any FUN writing?"
  • I miss blogging about bacon. It's nice to get paid for writing, but another part of the back of my brain was all, like, "baconbaconbaconBACONbaconBACONNNN..."
  • I miss EATING bacon...or I DID, until I realized that bacon is not totally horrible for you. Seven crispy strips of Nueske's finest has the same amount of Weight Watchers points as a Whopper Jr. from ol' Bee Kay; a BLT on light wheat toast with reduced-fat mayo is the same, calorie-wise, as a tuna salad sammich, and it's way more satisfying.
  • I'm entering the 2012 Nueske's Amateur Bacon Cook-off at Baconfest Chicago, and I am going to kick all comers square in the buttocks with my fabulous entry.
Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. We would like to add your blog to the Top Food Blog list in http://www.mytaste.com/ . Your blog is impressively BEAUTIFUL and it deserves to be included on the Top Blog list!! Great recipes!! We will feature your blog so that people and our 3million users worldwide will see it on our site and we will make a lot of shout out about your recipes on our fanpages. If you would like to join, here is the link http://www.mytaste.com/add-your-food-blog .
    EXPOSE YOUR BLOG!!!The World deserves to know
    how great a cook you are.
    info@mytaste.com

    FOR ANY QUESTION - INFO@MYTASTE.COM

    ReplyDelete