Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The King of Bacon

Earlier this week, BDJ Labs' Creative Department suggested to the lovely people at Archie McPhee that, rather than creating a narwhal tribute to the late King of Pop, they should employ the services of Mr. Bacon, since bacon is much more "Bad" and less "Off the Wall" (see what we did there?). They came up with this magnificent creation depicted at left. As a tribute to McPhee and His Royal Badness, BDJLCD wrote this song (sung to the tune of "Man in the Mirror":

I'm gonna make some meat
For breakfast today
It's gonna taste real good
With some apple pancakes
Maybe with some crepes

As I'm getting the bacon out
Oh, baby, there's no doubt
This pork is blowing my mind
Don't tell me 'bout the fat
'Cause I don't care 'bout that
If I did, I'd be eating Frosted Mini-Wheats

I turn the burner up
Get out my coffee cup
While the pan gets hot
I put the bacon in
The sizzle soon begins
This is gonna hit the spot--
Oy, vey, the hunger I've got!

I'm looking at the meat in the skillet
I'm watching it turn golden brown
Got coffee, so now--oops, I spilled it
Going in the drawer to get my fork
Cause now it's almost time to eat some pork
(na na na, na na na, na na, na nah)

No comments:

Post a Comment